Prince indulged his purple passions within the splendor of Paisley Park, his Minneapolis mansion — and newly released search warrants confirm The National ENQUIRER‘s reports that his house was overflowing with pain pills!
Days after the 57-year-old “Little Red Corvette” singer’s passing — when his death was still being called a mystery — The ENQUIRER revealed he had been “gobbling pain pills like popcorn.”
Now, official files reveal Minnesota lawmen found Ziploc bags and envelopes filled with pills and more capsules scattered around the “Purple Rain” musician’s mansion.
Prince — Feuding Relatives Gather Over $300 Million Fortune!
Cops also found a suitcase with Prince’s alias — Peter Bravestrong — full of pill bottles for drugs like Oxycodone and Percocet.
The coroner ruled that Prince collapsed in his home’s elevator and died of an accidental overdose of the deadly fentanyl painkiller on April 21, 2016.
But The ENQUIRER reported how those close to the singer had his remains quickly cremated to protect his legacy, cover up his drug abuse and hide secret battle with AIDS!