SPECIAL REPORT

George Clooney Spends $2m A Month To Keep Family Secure

Actor worried by threats from stalkers and terrorists

George and Amail Cloney Inet Amal Clooney With The Twins
MEGA; Shutterstock

Worried George Clooney is sinking $2 million a month into security amid fears perverts, madmen and ISIS terrorists are targeting his beloved family, according to sources!

The Michael Clayton star, who’s worth $500 million, is said to be sparing no expense to ensure the safety of wife Amal and their two-year-old twins, Alexander and Ella!

Bodyguards, alarms and high-tech surveillance cameras at his many residences contribute to the staggering tab, according to our experts.

An exclusive investigation by The National ENQUIRER can reveal shocking 911 calls from his L.A. property show 58-year-old George’s fears are founded.

After human rights lawyer Amal, 41, received threats for taking on ruthless ISIS terrorists, George admitted, “We have real security issues … We don’t want our kids to be targets.”

PHOTOS: George Clooney Rocked By Back-To-Back Bomb Scares

Mark Deane, CEO at ETS Risk Management Inc., agreed and told The ENQUIRER: “If you’re an A-list celebrity and there have been specific threats deemed to be credible, it’s absolutely vital a private residence is secured.”

Emergency calls from George’s L.A. mansion recorded a disturbing trespassing incident as recent as July 10.

Previously, a pervert approached the home’s security cameras in 2017 and “removed his pants,” and the year before, police investigated a man who was “possibly casing the area.”

In addition, the Clooneys’ Lake Como estate was targeted by a burglar in 2014, and Italian police have twice fished bombs out of the water near the home!

As The ENQUIRER reported in June, amid renewed ISIS threats George fled with the twins to a safe house in Sardinia, Italy, where they were under 24-hour armed guard!

George did not respond to our request for comment.

Comments