In a disturbing World Exclusive, The ENQUIRER has obtained a shocking photo of clean-cut Disney star ZAC EFRON passed out after a reputed “hillbilly heroin” overdose!
And an eyewitness gives The ENQUIRER a blow-by-blow account of the drug-fueled all-night bash that raged on in a New York hotel suite until the 25-year-old actor had to be revived by other partiers.
“I was scared for him,” said the eyewitness. “My worst fear was that he’d died from an overdose.”
Zac – who shot to fame in the “High School Musical” TV movies – recently made headlines when it was revealed that he’d completed a stint in rehab reportedly due to a cocaine addiction.
But our source says that earlier this year, Zac collapsed after snorting too much oxycodone, a commonly-abused painkiller known as “hillbilly heroin” on the street.
Efron’s close call echoes the sad fate of “Glee” star Corey Montieth, who died of a heroin and alcohol overdose in July, and it prompted the source to declare: “If Zac doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.”
You find all the troubling details surrounding Zac’s crazy night of booze, drugs and sex as well our stunning photo proof of his near-deadly crisis ONLY in the latest issue of The ENQUIRER! ON SALE NOW!