She’s gorgeous, dynamic and a natural comedienne — but 40-year-old Eva Longoria is also a humanitarian, a brainiac, a foodie … and addicted to the Internet! Here are 10 things you didn’t know about the vivacious star of NBC’s “Telenovela” — who’s a born-and-bred Texan and animal lover, to boot!
1. She worked part-time at Wendy’s while in high school in Corpus Christi, Texas.
2. Her breakout role was as Isabella on “The Young and the Restless” from 2001 to 2003.
3. Eva’s been married twice — to “General Hospital” star Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004 and to pro basketball star Tony Parker from 2007 to 2011. Both ended in divorce.
4. Eva is a cat lady! “Cats are feminine and independent and playful, much like women,” the feline fan says.
5. In 2006, she co-founded a charity called Eva’s Heroes to help people with intellectual disabilities, in honor of big sis Liza. “She was my hero growing up.”
6. When she auditioned for “Desperate Housewives,” she admitted she only read Gabrielle’s bits in the script. The self-centered confession got her the role!
7. Eva got her Master’s in Chicano Studies from California State University in 2013.
8. Her favorite comfort food is fideo, which she calls “Mexican pasta.”
9. She loves the social media tool Snapchat so much that she almost used it to broadcast fiancé José Bastón’s December marriage proposal!
10. Ana Sofia, her Spanish soap star character on “Telenovela,” doesn’t speak Spanish. Eva herself learned the language a few years ago!