You know him from “The Proposal” with Sandra Bullock and his marriage to “Gossip Girl” bombshell Blake Lively. Now, Ryan Reynolds is bringing his favorite comic-book hero, Deadpool, to the big screen on Feb. 12 — and the 39-year-old has many other passions to share, including a surprising ex-love! Here are 10 things you didn’t know about the Canadian hunk…
1. His middle name is Rodney.
2. He has a bunch of tattoos he hates, including a cannon and a six of hearts.
PHOTOS: Elvis Presley’s Forgotten Children — The Hidden Family Pics!
3. Ryan’s first big starring role was the sitcom “Two Guys and a Girl” with Richard Ruccolo and Traylor Howard.
4. Ryan was with rocker Alanis Morrisette for years. They split in 2007 — and her album “Flavors of Entanglement” is about him.
5. He ran the New York City Marathon in 2008 in honor of dad Jim Reynolds, who battled Parkinson’s until his death in October 2015.
PHOTOS: David Bowie: Shocking Secrets The Rocker Took To His Grave!
6. Of being a dad to daughter James, he says, “As exhausted as you get, I have this stupid grin on my face all the time.”
7. He says “Deadpool” is a “dream come true for me,” and calls the character “funny and acerbic and a little bit of a head case.”
8. He has a beloved golden-retriever mix named Baxter.
9. He loves motorcycles: “They’re like motorized crack for me.”
10. He had his first kiss at 13, behind a dumpster at school.