Although the beaten-down actor didn’t attend his arraignment in Burbank Court on Thursday, January 31, for the four misdemeanors charged against him, his attorney, Mark McBride, entered the not guilty plea for him. He is due to return to court for a pretrial hearing on February 6.
On January 5, the 57-year-old was arrested along with another man named Kevin Oberlin after being stopped at a traffic stop due to an expired registration tag on the back license plate and failure to have a license plate on the front of his Mercedes-Benz E350.
“Police officers ultimately searched the vehicle and located illegal drugs suspected of being methamphetamine and heroin,” Burbank Police officials said at the time. “There was also drug paraphernalia found in the car.”
“The investigation led to the arrests of both Sizemore and the passenger, who was identified as Kevin Oberlin, a 46-year-old man from Woodland Hills. Both Sizemore and Oberlin were booked into the Burbank City Jail for possession of illegal drugs. Both were released from custody after posting bond. The case is pending review by the Burbank City Attorney’s Office,” St. Green said in a statement earlier this month.
This legal issue comes after a string of unfortunate situations for the Black Hawn Down actor. In 2013, The National ENQUIRER published shocking photos of him using heroin and crystal meth.
Then, this past October, he was caught acting totally erratic on the set of a movie. “Tom said he was rushed to urgent care,” dished a source to The National ENQUIRER. “But given his bizarre behavior, people were convinced he suffered another relapse!”
He was also arrested in 2016 for domestic violence and in November 2017, he was fired off a film after shocking child-molestation claims! What a trainwreck…