THE END FOR RAP BRUTE SUGE KNIGHT

The horrifying footage of menacing rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight mowing down two men with his truck that could provide enough evidence to end his long reign of terror, according to a top investigator.

“It’s clear he used the car with intent to kill,” renowned former detective and private eye to the stars, Bo Dietl, told The National ENQUIRER. “Using an investigator’s eye, I would want to send Suge away forever.”

Knight, 49, co-founded Death Row records in the 1990s. He has a long history of violent behavior and run-ins with the law that have led to multiple prison stints. The gruesome Jan. 29 incident left one man dead and another gravely injured. Knight is being held without bail on murder and attempted murder charges.

“His history speaks for itself,” added Bo. The video showed Knight’s truck roaring into the parking lot of a burger joint in Compton, Calif., where he was met by gang member-turned-film adviser Cle “Bone” Sloan. The two had argued earlier in the day on the nearby set of the biopic, “Straight Outta Compton,” and Knight was asked to leave.

“You get the sense he’s returned to find a confrontation,” said Bo.

Knight’s truck halted and the men scuffled at the driver side window. The truck backed up, hurling Bone to the ground, and hurtled into the street. At that point, Knight “could have driven away,” explained Bo.

Instead, Knight drove forward, running over Bone, and then plowing into his ex-pal, 55-year-old Terry Carter, killing him.

Attorney Carl E. Douglas, who represents Terry’s family, said Knight used “his motor vehicle as a deadly weapon.”

Bo agreed: “But this is a town known for letting people get away with murder!”

Comments