View the original article at: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/massive-drug-binge-killed-amy-winehouse
As The ENQUIRER reported, Winehouse’s body was removed from her home in Camden, just north of London after it was discovered at her flat.
But on the last night of her tormented life, pals told The People that she had died much earlier after indulging in a massive narcotics bender during a night out with her chums.
The Grammy-award winner was thought to have returned to her first floor flat about midnight but she is said to have been seen purchasing drugs 90 minutes earlier.
Amy was also believed to have resuming her heavy boozing over the past three weeks following yet another stint in rehab.
Vowing “not to crack up”, her father Mitch, 60, told media, “I'm devastated. It is such a shock. I can’t say any more right now because I have to leave my phone free for other calls.”