View the original article at: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-catches-her-hair-fire
Diana Ross got lit at a Hollywood eatery -- without drinking a drop of booze!
The sizzling singer was having dinner with three male pals at the ultrahot bistro Dolce -- owned by Ashton Kutcher and some "That '70s Show" cronies -- when a candle set her hair ablaze.
After recent stints in rehab, Diana was in a booth eating and sipping Voss bottled water, a fellow diner told The ENQUIRER. When one of her companions cracked a joke, the songbird tossed her head back in laughter -- and her famous mane brushed against a lighted candle adorning the wall behind her.
"She was on fire," the witness said.
A quick-thinking companion smothered the flame so quickly that few in the fancy restaurant were aware that the former Supreme was nearly sauteed alive.
Once the fire was out, Diana made a quick visit to the ladies' room to make sure she still looked dazzling, then nonchalantly returned to her dinner.
"She acted as if nothing had happened," the onlooker said.