View the original article at: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/wedding-baby-news-nick-cannon-brittany-murphy-more-celebs
WEDDING & BABY NEWS: NICK CANNON, BRITTANY MURPHY & MORE CELEBS
- Nick Cannon is engaged to be married to Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks. Cannon proposed Monday, May 7, in New York's Times Square.
- Brittany Murphy announced that she has tied the knot with British writer and director Simon Monjack. The two are collaborating on The White Hotel. They have not announced their exact wedding date.
- Neve Campbell married British actor John Light in Malibu on Saturday, May 5.
- Jacinda Barrett and Gabriel Macht are expecting their first child later this year. The couple have been married since 2004.
- Kevin Costner, became a proud papa for the fifth time on Sunday, May 6, when his wife, Christine, 33, gave birth to a baby boy. Cayden Wyatt Costner weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz. and has dark hair. This is the first child for Christine. Kevin has four children from his previous relationships.
- Boxing champ Oscar De La Hoya and his wife Millie Corretjer are expecting a baby. This will be De La Hoya's fourth child and his wife's second.
- Kim Fields (The Facts of Life) gave birth to a son on Friday, May 4, named Sebastian Alexander Morgan. The baby will be called who will be called "Sam," and he is the first child for Fields and her boyfriend Christopher Morgan.
- Julio Iglesias, 63, welcomed his eighth child with girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger, 41, on May 5 in Miami. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7oz. and is named Guillermo. According to Iglesias' Web site, "Both the baby and the mother are fine and in perfect health." This is the couple's fifth child together.