JORAN VAN DER SLOOT the prime suspect in the NATALEE HOLLOWAY disappearance, has confessed to the murder of STEPHANY FLORES in the custody of Peruvian police.

La Republica
newspaper reports that van der Sloot told la policia, during his third full day in custody, that he throttled Flores by the  neck after she grabbed his open laptop without permission. 

At the moment of her violent demise Flores had discovered van der Sloots’s involvement in the disappearance of Holloway.

"I did not want to do it," The Peruvian tab quoted van der Sloot as saying.

"The girl intruded into my private life… she didn’t have any right. I went to her and I hit her.

"She was scared, we argued and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and hit her."

NBC News
reports that an official confirms van der Sloot confessed to police during  a lengthy interrogation.  The source admitted it didn’t know the precise circumstances under which Van der Sloot allegedly confessed

 Peruvian techniques of interrogation are believed to be more strident than those in the domestic US.

Col. Abel Gamarra
head of the Information Directorate of Police said investigators intend to take the Dutchman back to the hotel where Flores’ body was discovered to reconstruct the events leading to her murder.

Stephany and Joran were spotted entering his hotel room by a worker at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru. Her body – which was fatally stabbed and wrapped in a blanket – was found in Joran’s hotel room.

Shortly after Flores’ corpse was discovered, police released security camera video showing the two entering van der Sloot’s hotel room. He left the room ALONE four hours later.

Ironically, the same day  van der Sloot was nabbed in Chile, he was charged by US federal prosecutors in Alabama with attempting to extort $250,000 from Natalee Holloway’s mother, Elizabeth Twitty.  He claimed he knew where her daughter’s body was buried. Law enforcement officials say the info van der Sloot bartered with Holloway’s family was bogus.