MEL GIBSON: MOST EXPENSIVE DIVORCE EVER?
With no prenup, Mel Gibson's break up with wife Robyn may be the most expensive in recorded history!
With an estimated worth of $1 billion dollars Robyn will be due half that amount under a 50/50 Califronia law but how does that stack up against some of the biggest split ups in the past.
According to money mag Forbes, the break down is as follows:
1. Neil Diamond and Marcia Murphey - $150 million
2. Michael and Juanita Jordan - $150 million
3. Steven Spielberg and Amy Irving - $100 million
4. Harrison Ford and Melissa Mathison - $85 million
5. Kevin Costner and Cindy Silva - $80 million
6. Paul McCartney and Heather Mills - $60 million
7. James Cameron and Linda Hamilton - $50 million
8. Michael and Diandra Douglas - $45 million
9. Lionel and Diane Richie - $20 million
10. Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall - $15 million