Eva Longoria‘s walk down the aisle in Paris with NBA star Tony Parker this summer is turning into the celeb wedding of the year, and The ENQUIRER has a sneak peek of all the fabulous details.
The July 7 wedding is going to be a three-day extravaganza in and around the City of Light.
The 32-year-old “Desperate Housewives” star and Belgium-born/French-raised Tony – who have been dating since early 2005 – are planning to hold the ceremony in the romantic Chateau de Chantilly outside Paris, with a gala reception in a trendy Parisian nightclub.
Following the dazzling festivities, Eva and her 24-year-old San Antonio Spur will set sail for a honeymoon on a chartered yacht, which will cruise the French Riviera.
The spectacular wedding plans for the 5-foot-2 stunner and her foot taller basketball beau include:
- Flying to Europe with family and friends – aboard a chartered jet.
- A shopping trip and spa day for the girls, with Eva picking up the tab.
- A golf day and lunch at a country vineyard for Tony and his jock friends.
- Close pal and country chart topper Kenny Chesney singing for guests.
- A rap performance at the reception by Tony, who just released a rap CD.
And a thrilled Eva confided to an interviewer: “The wedding arrangements are going very well.”
Pick up this week’s issue of the ENQUIRER for more details!