EVA LONGORIA'S FANTASY WEDDING
Eva Longoria's walk down the aisle in Paris with NBA star Tony Parker this summer is turning into the celeb wedding of the year, and The ENQUIRER has a sneak peek of all the fabulous details.
The July 7 wedding is going to be a three-day extravaganza in and around the City of Light.
The 32-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star and Belgium-born/French-raised Tony - who have been dating since early 2005 - are planning to hold the ceremony in the romantic Chateau de Chantilly outside Paris, with a gala reception in a trendy Parisian nightclub.
Following the dazzling festivities, Eva and her 24-year-old San Antonio Spur will set sail for a honeymoon on a chartered yacht, which will cruise the French Riviera.
The spectacular wedding plans for the 5-foot-2 stunner and her foot taller basketball beau include:
- Flying to Europe with family and friends - aboard a chartered jet.
- A shopping trip and spa day for the girls, with Eva picking up the tab.
- A golf day and lunch at a country vineyard for Tony and his jock friends.
- Close pal and country chart topper Kenny Chesney singing for guests.
- A rap performance at the reception by Tony, who just released a rap CD.
And a thrilled Eva confided to an interviewer: "The wedding arrangements are going very well."
Pick up this week's issue of the ENQUIRER for more details!