BRUCE WILLIS: A VICTIM OF HIS OWN HUBRIS?

Published on: August 15, 2013
Photography by: 20th Century Fox "Live Free or Die Hard"
NationalEnquirer.com

After getting sh*t canned by SLY STALLONE, BRUCE WILLIS’ offers lamest defense EVER—he’s bored.

As The ENQUIRER previously reported Willis was replaced by Harrison Ford in “Expendables 3” after he reportedly wanted $1 million a day for a 4 day extended cameo. Sly slyly thrashed Willis via Twitter as being “greedy and lazy”.

 But Willis, 58, the star of no less than five (count ’em!) Die Hard flicks said in an interview with Spanish language mag XLS that he’s “bored”.

 “Explosions are one of the most boring parts of my job,” Willis said. 

“When you have seen a few fireballs, it’s not exciting anymore. I know part of my audience enjoys the explosions, but to be honest, I’m a bit bored of it now.”

“I am very clear with who I am,” Willis said.

“I work in all sorts of films, but the action movies are the ones that generate the most revenue. I like to earn lots of money from those.”

Which means if you want to see a besotted Bruce on the loose – pony up. Something Sly chose NOT to.