Bobby Brown is denying reports that surfaced on Wednesday suggesting he suffered a mild heart attack. Even though Brown’s rep had already confirmed the heart attack, Brown says he’s healthy and is ready to start his upcoming tour.
“None of it’s true,” the singer told The Associated Press Radio on Wednesday. “I don’t know where the heart attack thing came from — I’m just fine.”
In a statement, Brown’s rep stated that he was rushed to a hospital on Tuesday after complaining of chest pains, saying Brown was diagnosed as “suffering from a mild heart attack … they attributed to stress and diet.”
But Brown is humming a different tune, claiming his hospital visit was routine. “I did go to the hospital, to just get a checkup, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine,” Brown said. “The doc gave me a clean bill of health.”
As of now, Brown will perform at the V100 Taste of Soul concert in Los Angeles this weekend and will kick off his tour in Atlanta on Nov. 16.